- Whether your items of clothing go well together in terms of colour and style.
- Which shoes/boots look best with what you're wearing.
- Do my accessories go with what I'm wearing?
- Your rear view - you will need a hand mirror for this. Is anything riding up? Can you see your underwear (the dreaded VPL)? Is my hair like a bird's nest at the back?
- Do I really feel confident with what I have on? Sometimes things just don't 'feel' right. If they don't, then change into something that you know you will feel happy in.
Of course, we need to allow extra time for all of this, especially if we need to change what we were originally wearing!